Scoot Enduro Hoof Boots
Designed by a farrier for the barefoot horse, the Scoot Enduro also supports barefoot mules and is great for long distance riding. It has fully adjustable straps around the heel bulbs and accommodates various hoof types, especially high heels.
- Robust, durable and lightweight
- Excellent traction, flexible sole
- Open toe, sides and back with no bulb pressure
- Excellent drainage and ventilation
- Adjustable straps, no cables or velcro
- Coloured strap options
- Available sizes: 00, 0, 1, 2, 3
- Range of mud straps provided to ensure correct size
- Bulb Strap can be lengthened or shortened
- Bulb Extender places the bulb strap in the correct position for underrun or high heels
- 2 settings to adjust rear screws
Option 1: Use our sizing serviceThis option gives you free sizing, free shipping, free fit check, free exchanges and returns.
Using our sizing service is the most accurate way to find your Scoot Enduros size from measurements.
Upload your hoof measurement photos through our sizing form and we will reply with your correct size. We will happily exchange your Scoot Enduros free of charge if they do not fit.
Go To Sizing Form
Option 2: Find your size with the sizing chartThis option only allows you to return and exchange. You will need to cover your shipping costs.
Step 1: Click here for measurement instructions
Step 2: Measure each horse's hoof within 2 weeks of a barefoot trim.
Step 3: Use this sizing chart to find the size you need.
Please note: Scoot Enduros are suitable for hard to fit hooves that are upright, high or have underrun heels that cannot fit into regular or slim Scoots. Please send us photos and we can confirm if Scoot Enduros are right for your horse's hooves.
Scoot Enduro Sizing Chart
Option 3: Find a stockist in your areaUse our stockist locator to find someone nearby for an in-person fitting.
Locate a Stockist