Scoot Boot Hoof Boots
- Easy on easy off
- Will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain
- Superb strength over all types of terrain
- Superior traction
- No cables or Velcro
- Lightweight — only 250g
- Great ventilation and breathability for hot climate riding
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- Will fit hooves securely throughout a trimming cycle
- No adjustment is required as the boot is secured by parts of the hoof that do not grow
Option 1: Use our sizing serviceThis option gives you free sizing, free shipping, free fit check, free exchanges and returns.
Using our sizing service is the most accurate way to find your Scoot Boot size from measurements.
Upload your hoof measurement photos through our sizing form and we will reply with your correct size. We will happily exchange your Scoot Boots free of charge if they do not fit.
Go To Sizing Form
Option 2: Find your size with the sizing chartThis option only allows you to return and exchange. You will need to cover your shipping costs.
Step 1: Click here for measurement instructions
Step 2: Measure each horse's hoof within 2 weeks of a barefoot trim.
Step 3: Use this sizing chart to find the size you need.
Please note: Scoot Boots are not guaranteed to stay secure on some hoof shapes. Please send us photos and we can confirm if Scoot Boots are right for your horse's hooves. Here are some examples of hooves that are not ideal for Scoots.
Scoot Boot Sizing Chart
Option 3: Find a stockist in your areaUse our stockist locator to find someone nearby for an in-person fitting.
Locate a Stockist
- Four pastern straps in black
- Two Trail Gaiters
- Two spare black front closure straps (M00, M0, M1, M2 & M3 sizes have one)
- Six spare knob hooks plus screws (M00, M0, M1, M2 & M3 sizes have five)
- Two pastern straps in black
- One Trail Gaiter
- One spare black front closure straps
- Four spare knob hooks plus screws (M00, M0, M1, M2 & M3 sizes have three)
Hi thanks for the opportunity to provide a review. Your service and shipping is awesome! DHL to Canada, is great!
I have been using Scoot Boots for 4+ years now I think, and they work great, they stay on, my horse moves perfectly as herself in them, which makes me feel that we are doing the right thing! Thanks so much, please keep up the great work!
Love these boots, they are just essential to have on hand. Great for trail rides or just sore footed horses for what ever reason. The pad inserts are great for post abscess, etc. Everyone needs a pair to keep on hand. They stay on very well, have not lost one on a ride yet.
I ordered a size 5 for my horse with laminitis. They did not for even after I measured. I then ordered a size 6 only for them to be too big. Only after speaking with a sales rep was I told that they were not meant for horses with high heels. I don’t like him up there. Money spent and now I have two new pairs of skoot boots that I cannot use.
Scoot Boot Hoof Boots
It’s still early but my horse has adjusted well. As a bonus we have used them for turnout lately since we have had so much rain.