Scoot Boot Hoof Boots
- Easy on easy off
- Will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain
- Superb strength over all types of terrain
- Superior traction
- No cables or Velcro
- Lightweight — only 250g
- Great ventilation and breathability for hot climate riding
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- Will fit hooves securely throughout a trimming cycle
- No adjustment is required as the boot is secured by parts of the hoof that do not grow
Option 1: Use our sizing serviceThis option gives you free sizing, free shipping, free fit check, free exchanges and returns.
Using our sizing service is the most accurate way to find your Scoot Boot size from measurements.
Upload your hoof measurement photos through our sizing form and we will reply with your correct size. We will happily exchange your Scoot Boots free of charge if they do not fit.
Go To Sizing Form
Option 2: Find your size with the sizing chartThis option only allows you to return and exchange. You will need to cover your shipping costs.
Step 1: Click here for measurement instructions
Step 2: Measure each horse's hoof within 2 weeks of a barefoot trim.
Step 3: Use this sizing chart to find the size you need.
Please note: Scoot Boots are not guaranteed to stay secure on some hoof shapes. Please send us photos and we can confirm if Scoot Boots are right for your horse's hooves. Here are some examples of hooves that are not ideal for Scoots.
Scoot Boot Sizing Chart
Option 3: Find a stockist in your areaUse our stockist locator to find someone nearby for an in-person fitting.
Locate a Stockist
- Four pastern straps in black (M00, M0, M1, M2 & M3 sizes have two)
- Two Trail Gaiters
- Two spare black front closure straps (M00, M0, M1, M2 & M3 sizes have one)
- Six spare knob hooks plus screws (M00, M0, M1, M2 & M3 sizes have three)
Scoot boots are awesome easy to put on and off would highly recommend. 🐴💙
Advice provided was spot on thank you. Happy with service, advice and boots fit very well :)
Service and helpfulness was first class! Horse took to the boots immediately.
Appreciated the help on getting the boots that were tight at the back to fit
Scoot Boot Hoof Boots