Scoot Boot Hoof Boots
- Easy on easy off
- Will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain
- Superb strength over all types of terrain
- Superior traction
- No cables or Velcro
- Lightweight — only 250g
- Great ventilation and breathability for hot climate riding
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- Will fit hooves securely throughout a trimming cycle
- No adjustment is required as the boot is secured by parts of the hoof that do not grow
Option 1: Use our sizing serviceThis option gives you free sizing, free shipping, free fit check, free exchanges and returns.
Using our sizing service is the most accurate way to find your Scoot Boot size from measurements.
Upload your hoof measurement photos through our sizing form and we will reply with your correct size. We will happily exchange your Scoot Boots free of charge if they do not fit.
Go To Sizing Form
Option 2: Find your size with the sizing chartThis option only allows you to return and exchange. You will need to cover your shipping costs.
Step 1: Click here for measurement instructions
Step 2: Measure each horse's hoof within 2 weeks of a barefoot trim.
Step 3: Use this sizing chart to find the size you need.
Please note: Scoot Boots are not guaranteed to stay secure on some hoof shapes. Please send us photos and we can confirm if Scoot Boots are right for your horse's hooves. Here are some examples of hooves that are not ideal for Scoots.
Scoot Boot Sizing Chart
Option 3: Find a stockist in your areaUse our stockist locator to find someone nearby for an in-person fitting.
Locate a Stockist
- Four pastern straps in black
- Two Trail Gaiters
- Two spare black front closure straps (M00, M0, M1, M2 & M3 sizes have one)
- Six spare knob hooks plus screws (M00, M0, M1, M2 & M3 sizes have five)
- Two pastern straps in black
- One Trail Gaiter
- One spare black front closure straps
- Four spare knob hooks plus screws (M00, M0, M1, M2 & M3 sizes have three)
So much more reliable than shoes, and my horse's hooves are already growing into a better shape from being barefoot inside the scoot boots when I ride. I'll never go back to shoes!
I am transitioning my horse to barefoot and these scoot boots have been a lifesaver for us! I reached out prior to ordering about the proper fit and they were immensely helpful! Highly recommend and entirely worth the price!
I have used Scott boots for two or three years and l love them and so does my horse. I have been able to have my horse barefoot since using them. I highly recommend them
The fit is perfect, they don’t slip sideways like her previous boots. They are very easy to get on. I am happy with my purchase!
I really like these boots because they fit my horse without rubbing her. My mare is really big and hard on everything. I was surprised at how well these boots held up.