or make 4 interest-free payments of $33.75 AUD fortnightly with More infoLOVE IT? BUY NOW, PAY LATER. Info »
Why Scoot Boots
Scoot Boots are the latest innovation in hoof boot technology and are superior and unique to any other horse boot on the market. Scoot Boots are constructed of a very strong thermo plastic urethane making them extremely robust and lightweight.
Unique Features and Benefits
- Easy on easy off
- Will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain
- Superb strength over all types of terrain
- Superior traction
- No cables or Velcro
- Lightweight — only 250g
- Great ventilation and breathability for hot climate riding
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- Will fit hooves securely throughout a trimming cycle
- no adjustment is required as the boot is secured by parts of the hoof that do not grow
Sizing and Fitting
Scoot Boot offers a free sizing service. When you take up our sizing service, you will be rewarded with free shipping and covered by our free exchange policy. Let us size your horse. Additional information is also available in our FAQ section.
What accessories are included
Included with each pair of Scoot Boots:
- Four pastern straps in black
- Two spare black front closure straps
- Four spare rivets plus screws
- Four spare knob hooks plus screws
- One pair Trail Gaiters
Very happy as always great product
They are easy to put on and stay put well! Light weight and not bulky! My horse loves them. 2 rides so far... I will be interested to see how well they last.
We’ve been using scoot boots on our Paso Finos for over a year now and find them to be the best boots we have tried. The boots are on all 4 feet and stay put regardless of terrain. It took us a while to figure out exactly what works for each horse, but now we know and I doubt we will ever switch. Thank you scoot boots!
My experience with boots is the easy boot which I like quite a lot. However these scoot boots open at the toe and are much easier to get on. Fastening is a bit harder but so far I really like them. I recommend them!!!
Very safe in every types of ground. The Scoot Boots team is responsive and very good advice.