or make 4 interest-free payments of $35.75 AUD fortnightly with More infoLOVE IT? BUY NOW, PAY LATER. Info »
Why Scoot Boots
Scoot Boots are the latest innovation in hoof boot technology and are superior and unique to any other horse boot on the market. Scoot Boots are constructed of a very strong thermo plastic urethane making them extremely robust and lightweight.
Unique Features and Benefits
- Easy on easy off
- Will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain
- Superb strength over all types of terrain
- Superior traction
- No cables or Velcro
- Lightweight — only 250g
- Great ventilation and breathability for hot climate riding
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- Will fit hooves securely throughout a trimming cycle
- no adjustment is required as the boot is secured by parts of the hoof that do not grow
Sizing and Fitting
Scoot Boot offers a free sizing service. When you take up our sizing service, you will be rewarded with free shipping and covered by our free exchange policy. Let us size your horse. Additional information is also available in our FAQ section.
What is included
Included with each pair of Scoot Boots:
- Four pastern straps in black
- Two Trail Gaiters
- Two spare black front closure straps (M00, M0, M1, M2 & M3 sizes have one)
- Six spare knob hooks plus screws (M00, M0, M1, M2 & M3 sizes have three)
Love my scoot boots especially in this heat light , durable and protect my horses feet ! Thank you!
The boot is very well made. I mostly trail ride, and have tried other boots. I like the Scoot boots the best.
I've only used the boots a few times, but they seem great so far. I love how light they are compared to his other boots. The fit seems great, and there is no rubbing. My horse seems happy in them. I did add some thin gel pads to them for extra comfort, but he seemed ok without them. I also love how I can just hose them off after every ride. I'll be ordering a second set for his hind feet eventually.
Really happy with fit, people where really helpful with sizing and my girl loves them
Happy to go trailriding on rocky roads again now